More About Myself

 More About Myself

Hello there! I would like to talk about myself. It is not good to talk about other people, so I am going to talk about myself. There is no problem with that, isn't there?

My name is Yehezkiel Austincamry Simangunsong. Yes, I know, my name is super long, but you can call me Kiel (some people call me Austin or Camry and that's okay). I am a student in SMAN 3 Bandung. Many people say that my current school is the best school in West Java, so that's good for me I guess. I am an 11th grader, which means in two years, I am going to study at university. I live in Jatinangor now. My home is very far from my school, which means I have to wake up super early to go to school. However, since we are in pandemic time, it's okay for me to wake up at 6 or 7 AM. 


Because I study in SMAN 3 Bandung, I spend most of my time doing assignments and study for exams. I don't have much time to do leisure activities. In my free time, I usually play with my cellphone to watch Youtube, read fanfiction, play mobile games, etc. Another thing that I do in my free time is reading novels, especially comedy novels. I love to read Raditya Dika's novels because it is very funny and the plot is easy to understand. 


I am a logical person. Every time I hear or learn something that doesn't make sense in my mind, I won't accept that information. This is why I don't like art because this subject doesn't make sense in my mind. This is also why I like math and science because these subjects make sense in my mind. I am also a good planner. I always have my agenda book near me to plan everything out. I am very dependent on my agenda book because if I don't have it, all of my plans won't go well. I am also a forgiving person. Every time my friends or my family do something wrong to me or say something bad to me, I won't keep it in my heart for a long time. I will forgive them easily and move on. 


I am not good at socializing. It is hard for me to blend in with people because I am an introvert. It takes a long time for me to be close to a certain person. This is why I don't have a lot of friends. When people see me for the first time, they see me as a shy and quiet person. However, when they are already close to me, they see me as a humorous and crazy person. 


In the future, I want to become a doctor. I want to study in the Faculty of Medicine at Gadjah Mada University. To achieve my goal of studying at UGM, I am studying hard to get good grades. I am also trying to win some medical competitions, for instance, BIOSCOPE, Dentine, etc. After studying at Gadjah Mada University, I am planning to get a scholarship to study in Japan. I am planning to get the Monbukagakusho Scholarship. To achieve this, I am studying the Japanese language. I have been studying the Japanese language since junior high. 


That's all about me. See you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomcat