All About Me

Greetings! My name in Yehezkiel Austincamry Simangunsong. You can call me Kiel. I was born in Bandung, August 17th 2004. I am 14 years old now. I'm one of a student at SMAN 3 Bandung and I'm in grade 10. I hope I can get good grades so that I can get into UNPAD  and reach my life's goal, which is to be a doctor.

I live in a Bataknese family. I have a father and a mother. My father's name is Fernandes Simangunsong and my mother's name is Imelda Hutasoit. Both of my parents are lecturers in IPDN. I have an elder sister and a younger brother.

My hobby is watching Youtube about education, espesially all about biology and medicine. This way, I can reach my goal easier.

I guess that's all about me. See you later


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomcat

More About Myself