Suggestions and Offers : Student President Election

STUDENT PRESIDENT ELECTION

Achona | Student Council Elections 2017-2018

Jack: "Hello, Max!"
Max: "Hello, Jack! How's your day?"
Jack: "It's been great. How is yours?"
Max: "My day has been awesome. Would you like a coffee? I just bought two glasses of coffee."
(Giving offer)
Jack: "That's very kind of you. Thank you." (Accepting an offer)
Max: "No problem. Hey, did you know that the Student President Election is coming soon?"
Jack: "Yes, I did. I'm so excited for the Student President Election Day."
Max: "So, who are you going to choose between Andy and Rex?"
Jack: " I think I'm going to choose Andy."
Max: "Why is that?"
Jack: "Well, Andy is a wise person. He always considers everything before making an important decision. He is also an idealist. Every time he makes a decision, he is always guided more by the ideals."
Max: "Well, for me, to be realistic is more important than to be idealistic. Therefore, I am going to choose Rex."
Jack: "I think you should consider that a person that is a realist tends to have less motivation to achieve his/her goals." (Giving suggestion)
Max: "I am not sure about that. Rex is an ambitious person. From my personal experience, when he has a goal, he will achieve it no matter what it takes." (Declining suggestion)
Jack: "Well, I still think that Andy is a better student president. In his speech, he stated his visions and his missions clearly and persuasively and I think that we need a student president that has clear and persuasive ideas."
Max: "I agree, but a president that has clear and persuasive ideas is not enough. We still need a president that is ambitious and can execute those ideas completely, like Rex."
Jack: "Ok, then. We should see who will win this election, Andy or Rex!" (Giving suggestion)
Max: "Ok. Hey, Jack! Would you like to hang out after school?" (Accepting a suggestion
and giving offer)
Jack: "Sure. See you at 3 o'clock!" (Accepting an offer)
Max: "See you!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomcat

More About Myself