Compliment and Congratulations


Singapore Scholarship and Second Rank

Bagas     : "Hi, Kiel! Long time no see. How's your life studying in Singapore?"
Yehezkiel : "Hi, Bagas! My life is better after I got the scholarship in Singapore."
Bagas     : "Anyway, congratulations for your success on getting the scholarship! You deserve it."
Yehezkiel  : "Thank you."
Bagas       : "By the way, what brings you back to Indonesia?"
Yehezkiel : "It's holiday in Singapore right now. So, I want to go back to my home."
Bagas        : "Ah, I see."
Yehezkiel : "What about you? How's life in SMAN 3?"
Bagas    : "As usual, many assignments and exams."
Yehezkiel : "What's your last rank?"
Bagas        : "I got the second rank."
Yehezkiel : "Wow, it's amazing!"
Bagas        : "Thank you very much!"
Bagas   : "Well, I hope I can get that scholarship next year."
Yehezkiel : "Of course you can. The important thing is you have to be fluent in English. Just register                       to the scholarship and hopefully you can get the scholarship."
Bagas       : "Yeah, hopefully."
Bagas     : "Anyway, how's your first impression studying in Singapore?"
Yehezkiel : "I thought it's going to be easier studying in Singapore than in SMAN 3, but I was                                wrong. It's way harder than SMAN 3. The first lesson of math was Integrals and I don't                        know anything about it. But, the good news is the teachers are nice in Singapore. They                         do whatever they can to make the students understand."
Bagas    : "Oh, that's great. The important thing is never give up!"
Yehezkiel : "Thanks for the support, Bagas."
Bagas       : "You're welcome. Oh and by the way, I'm training for PAI competition. Wish me luck!"
Yehezkiel : "OK, hope you can be the number one in that competition."
Bagas       : "Thanks, Kiel."
Yehezkiel : "Well, I've got to go. I have to order a ticket to Singapore because I'm going back to                               Singapore tomorrow."
Bagas       : "Wait, you're going back to Singapore to Singapore tomorrow?"
Yehezkiel : "Yes. Tomorrow is the first day of the semester."
Bagas       : "Oh, OK. Good luck on continuing your education.
Yehezkiel : "Thank you. Bye!"

Bagas       : "Bye!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomcat

More About Myself